This programme introduces students to the world of spas, taking a comprehensive look at subjects ranging from the history and cultural development of spas to spa terminology and financial realities. Other areas include retail management and general supervision.
Spa Management Specialisation- AHLEI 5 Course Package
- A general introduction to the world of spa, spa terminology, financial realities, qualities of outstanding service, industry trends and future directions.
- General introduction to the hospitality industry, including an overview of the service industry and different hotel types and pricing
- Retail operations management of spas, design, products, retail planning, inventory management, sales and service, and marketing within the spa environment.
- Developing effective managerial skills, staff employment and training.
- Effective communication, time management techniques, manage conflict and change.
- Financial management for Spas, inventory, income statements, ratio analysis, pricing, operations budgeting, revenue management, and business plan development.