This course explores the importance of retail operations to spas, how to manage them, design them, choose and sell products, market a retail area, and open a new retail operation.
It fully explores retail planning, inventory management, maximising profits, sales and service, visual merchandising, and marketing within the spa environment. This course will help aspiring spa professionals increase their retail knowledge and understanding of vendor partner relationships.
Retail Management for Spas
- The importance of retail operations to the spa, its guests, and its employees.
- Retail planning and how trends and classifications contribute to retail sales planning.
- Purchasing strategies and methods for selecting vendors and forming partnerships.
- Outline the tasks involved in inventory management and recordkeeping.
- The retail operation’s financial performance.
- Effective selling.
- Visual merchandising techniques.
- Preparing and executing a marketing plan.
- Tasks that must be performed for a successful retail opening.