Students who have completed the Specialisation Package in Rooms Division Management are competent to apply hospitality-specific frontline and management skills within the rooms division. This programme introduces students to the hospitality industry and proceeds to cover the management of the front office, housekeeping operations, facilities management as well as general supervision.
Rooms Division Specialisation- AHLEI 5 Course Package
- General introduction to the hospitality industry, including an overview of the service industry and different hotel types and pricing
- Managing Front Office operations, efficiency, revenue management, and technology applications.
- Managing housekeeping operations, managing staff, planning, and organising the daily activities.
- Developing effective managerial skills, staff employment and training.
- Effective communication, time management techniques, manage conflict and change.
- Hospitality facilities management, functional spaces, and design within a property.